SERVE AT NORTH HILLS
At North Hills, our hope is that every person in our congregation is a part of our family and serving the church in a volunteer position. We want to help find a place for you to use your gifts & talents to serve God at North Hills by doing his kingdom work. Whether you want to plug into a current service position that already exists, or you want to serve in a way that is completely new, we have a place for you. If you are interested in serving, fill out the downloadable form at the bottom of this post, print and turn in to the church office, or save and email the form per the instructions at the bottom of the form.
Current Service Areas:
- Worship team: We are always looking for more Instrumentalists and Singers/Vocalists.
- Audio/Visual Team: Help run the sound systems, lighting, and visual media during worship gatherings.
- Sunday School Teachers: All age groups in our church family need gifted and qualified teachers. (requires a background check for toddler-youth)
- Nursery Workers: Nursery Workers serve our church by watching infants and small toddlers during all worship gatherings. (requires a background check)
- Children’s Ministry: Outside of teaching Sunday School Classes Children’s Ministry is always looking for Children’s Church leaders and assistants, Snack Time helpers, Music helpers, Check-in & out helpers, and activity helpers. (requires a background check)
- Youth Ministry: Our Youth Department is always looking for meal prep volunteers, activity helpers, and individuals willing to provide testimonies and guidance to our youth. (requires a background check)
- Church Landscaping & Beautification: We are always looking for individuals or families to adopt planters or flower beds around the church, fill them with beautiful plants and flowers and care for them during the year.
- Church Greeter: We have greeters at all doors, for all service times. We are always looking for new smiling faces to assist in this area.
- Welcome Center Volunteer: Do you like to smile, talk to people, and share valuable information with church guests? If so, the Welcome center would be a great fit. Be a part of the team that shares North Hills with our guests.
- Hospitality Area Volunteer: We offer coffee, tea & water in our hospitality area prior to our worship gatherings and are always looking for new volunteers to help us make refreshments and tend to the area.
- Web-Site or Social Media: Extra help and fresh ideas are always welcome on the NHBC Web-Site or Social Media accounts. If you are “tech savvy” or just have some fresh ideas to share please consider joining this area.